Two kids are behind bars for stealing cigarettes the Circle K at 2245 Hartnell Avenue in Redding.
Redding Police officers say that on Thursday at around 12:00 a.m. two boys entered the store wearing hooded sweatshirts. One of them pretended to have a firearm and they demanded cigarettes from the store employee.
The employee complied, giving them several packs. The boys then ran away in an unknown direction.
During the investigation, officers say they learned that the boys were responsible for the robbery and that they lived at a local group home.
Both were previously on probation, one for robbery, the other for assault.
Officers went to the group home and arrested both juveniles for robbery and conspiracy. They were booked into the Shasta County Juvenile Hall.
- Redding Police arrest two boys for stealing cigarettes
- Second Dog Stealing Suspect Arrested in Redding
- Redding Police: Man Steals 12 Right Shoes
- Chico Police Arrest Armed Teen Stealing Gifts
- Redding Police arrest "Habitual Thief"
- Redding police arrest stabbing suspect
- Redding police arrest suspected prowler
- Redding Man Arrested Twice in December for Stealing Cars
- Chico Police: Two Arrested for Stealing from Redding Firefighter during Carr Fire
- Police arrest two for stealing toy drive items in Red Bluff