Photo Gallery 1 Images
Redding Calif.-- Redding Police have arrested a man they say burglarized a law office early Tuesday morning.
Redding Police responded to an alarm going off at the Law Offices or Rodney Key on the 1400 block of West Street just after 2:30 a.m.
Responding officers found that a locked rear shed had been forced open, causing damage to the door.
Officers reviewed surveillance video showing the suspect breaking into the shed.
An officer located the suspect, identified as 36 year old Kyle York shortly after.
The transient man was arrested for attempted burglary as well as seven outstanding warrants.
Redding Police say they were able to quickly arrest the suspect with the cooperation of the business, as well as precautionary measures taken with an alarm and video system.
- Redding Police Arrest Suspect in Law Office Burglary
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Redding Residential Burglary Arrest
- K-9 Helps Arrest Redding Burglary Suspect
- Redding Police Search for Burglary Suspect
- UPDATE: Redding Police Identified Burglary Suspect
- Police arrest 2 in Redding home burglary
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Redding Police say suspect assaulted officers, K9 during arrest
- Redding burglary suspect leaves trail of evidence, gets arrested