REDDING, Calif. - Redding Police say a suspected drug dealer was arrested after a chase that ended in a crash near the Mt. Shasta Mall.
According to police, Robert Cronin-Mills was suspected of selling drugs despite being on felony probation for prior convictions in 2016 and 2017. Officers approached him at a downtown motel Monday afternoon for a probation search. When he saw officers approaching, Cronin-Mills sped off in his car, attempting to run over hit several officers as he did so.
Cronin-Mills continued to drive recklessly, crashing into three cars at the corner of Browning Avenue and Canby Road. He tried to drive into the parking lot of Walmart on Dana Drive and did not stop for the red signal. He then crashed into another car, which disabled his car at the entrance of Walmart. He then tried to escape on foot.
Several bystanders found him and authorities were able to make an arrest.
He was found to be in possession of a safe that contained thousands of dollars and a large amount of heroin.
- Redding Police: Suspected Drug Dealer Arrest
- Redding police arrest suspected drug dealer after brief chase
- Redding Police Arrest Suspected Drug Dealer After Two Month Investigation
- Redding police arrest stabbing suspect
- Redding police arrest suspected prowler
- Redding police arrest suspect on drug charges near playground
- Redding police bust suspected drug home
- Authorities bust suspected drug dealer during Oroville traffic stop
- Redding Police investigate drug homes, three arrested
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest