REDDING, Calif. - Redding police are laughing today about potentially stinky situation.
Over the weekend an officer went out to his car to move some evidence.
When he opened the trunk of his patrol car, he found this guy -- a SKUNK in the TRUNK!
It could have been a stinky situation, but luckily, no one was sprayed.
The evidence was taken to the locker, and this little guy was dropped off at Haven Humane Society.
- Redding Police Officer Finds A Skunk in the Trunk!
- Skunk on Ice in Canada
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe
- Redding welcomes 4 new Police Officers.
- Redding K9 Finds Suspect in Doghouse
- Officers and civilians honored in annual Redding Police Department awards
- UPDATE: Suspect killed in officer-involved shooting with Redding Police
- Redding Police say suspect assaulted officers, K9 during arrest
- Redding Police Arrest Suspect in Law Office Burglary
- Redding Police arrest "Habitual Thief"