REDDING, Calif. - Redding police are laughing today about potentially stinky situation.
Over the weekend an officer went out to his car to move some evidence.
When he opened the trunk of his patrol car, he found this guy -- a SKUNK in the TRUNK!
It could have been a stinky situation, but luckily, no one was sprayed.
The evidence was taken to the locker, and this little guy was dropped off at Haven Humane Society.
- Redding Police Officer Finds A Skunk in the Trunk!
- Skunk on Ice in Canada
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Trunk or Treat Safety Fair
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe
- Redding Police: Help Find Missing Woman
- Redding welcomes 4 new Police Officers.
- Redding K9 Finds Suspect in Doghouse
- UPDATE: Suspect killed in officer-involved shooting with Redding Police
- Redding Police say suspect assaulted officers, K9 during arrest
- Officers and civilians honored in annual Redding Police Department awards