Photo Gallery 1 Images
Redding Calif.—The public is invited to comment on a proposed project to construct new streets through Redding Market Street Promenade.
The plan would also construct protected bike lanes on California Street.
City officials say the street improvements would connect Yuba and Butte Streets to Pine Street.
The construction would also extend Market Street to Tehama Street.
For those who want to have a say in the planning process for the proposed construction the Open House is scheduled for Monday March 26th from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the City Hall Community Room.
- Redding Open House on Proposed Construction on Market Street Promenade
- New Proposed Roundabout Construction
- Redding Under Construction
- Progress of Redding construction projects
- White House chaos rattles markets
- Highway 36 Construction in Red Bluff
- Redding Accepting Proposals for Cannabis-Related Businesses
- Marigold Set to Open Despite Construction
- Street Work Will Close Placer Street in Redding
- Placer Street Road Closure in Redding