Redding CA- A north Redding community is shaken from early morning shots that rang out from a sedan driving down their street. It happened around12:50 a.m. when police responded to multiple calls of multiple shots fired on Edgwood Drive in North Redding. When officers arrived, they found over 2 dozen shell casings lining the street, stretching from the 1400 to the 1100 block of Edgewood Drive. Witness’s say that the gunfire came from a dark sedan last seen leaving the area in the direction of Kirkwood Drive. Residents were also confident that the fire arms used were large in caliber and could have done some serious damage
According to Redding Police, there is no evidence that anybody was struck by gunfire and no property damage occurred. Many residents believe that the car came from down the street and was an attempt to scare the community. Residents like mother and daughters Susan and Erin Woodward hoped it was just a prank and not something more serious.
Anybody was information is asked to contact Redding Police.
- Redding Neighboorhood Scared by Drive By Shooting
- Locals concerned after rattlesnake scare in Red Bluff
- Getting Paid to Scare People
- Retro Redding drive-in demolished
- Red Bluff Police searching for information about drive by shooting
- Arrest Made in Redding Shooting
- Police searching for suspects in drive-by shooting in North Redding
- Redding Police Searching for Shooting Suspect
- Victim Identified in Redding Officer-Involved Shooting
- District attorney finds Redding police shooting justified