Redding Calif.—According to Redding Police an undercover operation at a massage parlor has led to an arrest for prostitution.
55 year old Fu Ping Yuan was arrested around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.
He was arrested at Healthful Massage on Lake Boulevard in Redding.
Yuan has been booked into Shasta County Jail.
The Redding Neighborhood Police Unit had been getting ongoing complaints about the business.
The investigation into the massage parlor is ongoing.
- Redding Massage Parlor Busted for Alleged Prostitution
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Pizza Parlor Burglary Suspect Sought in Anderson
- Redding police bust suspected drug home
- Court tosses lawsuit seeking legal California prostitution
- Police arrest Marysville masseuse for soliciting prostitution
- Expired registration leads to a drug bust in Redding
- Redding Bike Patrol Busts 3 in Drug-Related Activities
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft pleads not guilty to soliciting prostitution
- Undercover Walmart bust in Anderson