REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Fire Department has scheduled a controlled burn for Tuesday in the Buckeye area of Redding.
Crews will be burning along Diggins Road and Quartz Hill Road in the Buckeye Subdivision in Redding.
The department said that residents could see plumes of smoke in the area for up to one day.
- Redding Fire Department Scheduled Controlled Burn for Buckeye Area
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Controlled burn scheduled in Butte County
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia: Cancelled
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia Postponed
- Control Burn in the Thermalito Area
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Cal Fire Conducting Controlled Burn in Magalia
- Control Burn at Stumps Field
- Control Burn Planned near Cohasset