Two people escaped unharmed from a house fire in east Redding around 1 a.m. this morning.
When the Redding Fire Department arrived at the house at Stirling Dr. and Candlewood Dr., they say that half of the house was engulfed in flames. They requested that all RFD personnel respond to the scene. The fire was brought under control and crews remained on scene to fully extinguish and ivnestigate the fire.
The cause of the fire was determined to be electrical failure of decorations on the exterior of the house.
- Redding Fire Department: House Fire in East Redding
- Redding Fire Department puts out house fire caused by generator
- Redding Fire Department Gets Four New Members
- Kids love the Redding Fire Department!
- Redding Warehouse Fire
- Redding Fire Department responds to 5 fires in 3 days
- Authorities investigating house fire in Redding
- Firefighters battle house fire in Redding
- Redding house fire caused by heat lamps
- Redding house fire leaves family displaced