This directive has been cancelled by Fire Chief Gerry Gray.
REDDING, Calif. - Due to multiple area fires and shortage of firefighting personnel, I have directed SHASCOM to not dispatch fire resources to emergency medical calls in the City of Redding, except for the most critical ‘Echo’ calls. Medic crews will still respond to all such calls.
- CANCELLED: Redding Fire Chief Directive to SHASCOM: Do Not Dispatch Fire Resources to Emergency Medical Calls Unless Critical
- 9-1-1 Dispatch Calls Released from Morning of Camp Fire
- Red Flag Warning for Critical Fire Danger
- Camp Fire: Resources for Victims
- Beloved Redding Fire Chief Dies at 54
- City of Redding Names New Fire Chief
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Chico Firefighters Dispatched to Fire Call at Chico Super 8 Hotel
- Critical fire weather prompts Red Flag Warning today
- A Red Flag Warning for critical fire danger continues today