Well, if you like beer and you like to shop, Viva downtown in Redding is hosting its sixth annual Hops and Shops event Saturday.
26 shops in downtown Redding will play host to more than 20 different micro-breweries.
Some of them are local and some are from as far as Southern California.
“So we put a different craft brewery inside of a downtown business,” event organizer Joe Shipman said. “And people buy a ticket in advance or at the door. And then you get a walking map and you walk around all the different shops and sample the craft brews inside.”
Along with a map, participants will also receive a tasting glass.
The event takes place Saturday in downtown Redding from 2-6 pm.
Tickets are $35 in advance or $40 at the door.
You can purchase your tickets on Eventbrite by clicking here.
- Redding Event Combines Craft Beer and Shopping
- Craft Beer booming industry in South Korea
- Politics and Music Combine Together for the ‘Rock the Vote’ Event in Chico
- Paradise Strong Beer officially released
- Orland Craft Fair to feature 250 Vendors
- Redding child car seat check-up event
- New shopping center to open in south Redding
- Bikes for Carr Fire Kids Stolen From Redding Bike Shop
- Hundreds hit downtown Redding for Hops and Shops
- Red Bluff donut shop prepares for PG&E shutoff