SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Dr. Larry Pyle did not enter a plea in court in Shasta County on Tuesday.
Pyle's attorney filed a challenge to the charges against him.
He is accused of illegally supplying Botox to Susan Trancreto, who then gave Botox injections to patients without a license.
Prosecutors say some of her patients suffered facial deformities and may require long-term medical care.
Tancreto pleaded not guilty last week.
Pyle is due back in court on Feb. 11.
- Redding Doctor Charged in Illegal Botox Operation Appears in Court
- Redding Botox Doctor Has History of Misconduct
- Shasta County Woman Pleads not Guilty in Illegal Botox Case
- Sting Operation on Illegal Contracting
- Woman Faces Felony Charges for Giving Botox Treatments Without License
- 4 charged with operating illegal video slot machines
- Redding Operation Blue Santa
- Former Redding Doctor Sentenced
- 13 Suspects Arrested in Illegal Contracting Sting Operation
- Shasta County DA files additional criminal charges against Redding doctor