Redding, Calif.-- Redding Police say at around 6:20p.m., 39-year-old Anthony Barone was driving down Nicolet Lane and hit several things down the street including a mailbox, a trash can and a fence.
Officers found Barone off a home near the 5400 block of Elm Street.
Police say Barone ran away into the neighbor's yard.
The California Highway Patrol air operations unit helped officers. Redding Police Canine Dozer found Barone hiding in the backyard.
He was booked into the Shasta County Jail.
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Man Arrested for Felony DUI and Hit and Run
- Chico Police Arrest Hit and Run, DUI Suspect
- Woman arrested on DUI, hit and run charges
- Redding Man Arrested for DUI Causing Injury
- UPDATE: DUI driver runs red light causing multi-car accident in Chico
- Suspected DUI driver involved in 2017 crash runs from Redding police
- CHP: DUI hit-and-run driver arrested after head-on crash at Oro Bangor Hwy
- Sacramento County Man Receives Prison Sentence for Deadly DUI Hit and Run in Gridley
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Sought by Redding PD, Reward Offered