REDDING, Calif. - It was a busy night for the Redding City Council on Tuesday, March 5, with several important decisions being made.
First, the council voted to replace the Redding Soccer Park Field.
The company that installed the field did so incorrectly. which led to a lawsuit that the city won several years ago.
Additionally, other items passed including a fee hike on property sales that will help fund the Parks and Recreation Department in the city.
A final map was also approved for a new development called the Riverway Villa Subdivision.
Plus, those who want to list their properties as short-term vacation rentals will have to fill out an application first.
Finally, the city council loosened regulations on cannabis businesses.
- Redding City Council discusses property sales, new developments, replacing soccer field
- Chico City Council discusses raising sales tax
- Redding votes to repair soccer field
- City of Redding replaces water main
- City of Redding Replacing Sewer Mains
- Chico Council set to Discuss City Budget
- Chico City Council to discuss 'Simplicity Village'
- Oroville City Council Considers New Sales Tax
- Chico City Council Approves Temporary Rental Property Rent Cap
- Chico City Council moves forward with proposed development impact fees