REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Planning Commission voted at a meeting on Sept. 11 and unanimously approved a cannabis cultivator business on the city's east side, north of Highway 44.
The commission also met to discuss the placement of a pot store next to the Good News Rescue Mission, a rehab center on South Market Street.
However, they denied the motion to place the store next to the Rescue Mission. They instead approved a similar motion to place a cannabis cultivator business in an industrial area of town.
Stay with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
- Redding Planning Commission Approves Cannabis Cultivator
- Redding Announces Cannabis Business Approval
- Redding revises cannabis ordinance
- CA Department of Tax and Fee Administration adds 'fresh' category for cannabis cultivation tax
- PG&E blackout plan approved by Public Utilities Commission
- Redding City Council Approves fee Schedule for Retail Cannabis Businesses
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding
- Eureka Approves On-Site Cannabis Consumption
- Fruit tree selection and cultivation at Turtle Bay
- Marijuana Cultivation Causes Possible Pesticide Spill in Trinity River