REDDING, Calif. - The Neighborhood Police Unit made two arrests Thursday afternoon while on bike patrol after responding to suspicious activity in a business parking lot.
Brandt Williams, 30, of Redding, was arrested for possession of heroin for sales and drug paraphernalia, and Sierra Wilson, 23, of Redding, for violation of probation.
Williams, who admitted to holding heroin, and Wilson, who appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance, were both detained and were cooperative.
Kenneth Donald Coffey, 48, of Redding, was detained and later let go after given a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers found approximately a ½ ounce of heroin ready for sales as well as drug paraphernalia being found where Williams and Coffey were seated.
NPU also made four felony arrests and four misdemeanor arrests on Friday after business owners and citizens have continued to call in illegal activity.
- Redding Bike Patrol Busts 3 in Drug-Related Activities
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Redding police bust suspected drug home
- Expired registration leads to a drug bust in Redding
- Bikes for Carr Fire Kids Stolen From Redding Bike Shop
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Two Arrested in Undercover Drug Bust
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- Police patrols looking for drug impaired drivers
- Redding Massage Parlor Busted for Alleged Prostitution