Redding, Calif.-- Redding resident and owner of Old Skool Barber Shop Jaime Borjon received a phone call from the National Guard asking him to come to theShasta District Fairgrounds following his Facebook post, offering free haircuts to first responders.
He and his fellow barber Evan Buchan gave free haircuts on Sunday to about 90 members of the National Guard.
Borjon says he will continue to give free haircuts to any firefighters that come by his shop located at 1109 Hartnell Avenue in Redding.
- Redding Barber Offers Free Haircuts to First Responders
- Oroville barber caters to kids with autism
- Redding Business Offers Free Tows for New Years Eve
- A diamond dream come true for Colin Barber
- Finance classes offered in Redding
- Local business offering free Christmas tree disposal
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- Chico Nissan-Hyundai Offers Free Filter Change
- Soccer pros offer free Camp in Oroville
- Redding Firefighters Responding to First Alarm Fire