REDDING, Calif - The City of Redding announced its approval for retail cannabis businesses within city limits.
City manager Barry Tippin says four businesses "Brayant Wellness Partners, Inc." , "Hype Cannabis Company",
"Synergy" and "The Green Door" have all been approved to continue onto the next step to becoming a business.
The cannabis retail license selection process was first delayed in June to allow more time for review, but Tippin says they are confident with their decisions.
More businesses may be approved in the coming weeks.
- Redding Announces Cannabis Business Approval
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding
- Redding City Council Approves fee Schedule for Retail Cannabis Businesses
- Redding Planning Commission Approves Cannabis Cultivator
- Redding Accepting Proposals for Cannabis-Related Businesses
- Cannabis Businesses in Redding Take Next Step
- Chico Businesses Attend Cannabis Panel
- City of Redding Approves Three Business for Future Cannabis Retail Sales
- City of Redding Releases fee Schedule for Commercial Cannabis Businesses
- Eureka Approves On-Site Cannabis Consumption