REDDING, Calif. - Classic cars and an airshow is what attracted hundreds of people to Redding's Benton Airpark on Saturday.
The event even included a simulated ride that allowed people to experience what it is like to be a pilot.
Redding resident Christina Helmer said she loves seeing all the families at the event who are out looking at the planes.
"My son knows a lot about all of them, so its fun," Helmer explained.
All proceeds from this event are used to provide aviation scholarships for Redding area youth.
- Air and Car Show Supports Aviation Scholarships for Redding Youth
- Chocolate lovers support Paradise youth programs
- Scholarships for Future Teachers
- Fatal Redding Car Accident
- Redding Foundation holds Golf Tournament to Provide Scholarships
- Saudi national who shot 11 people at Pensacola Naval Air Station was taking aviation classes
- Captive Air in Redding Approved for Expansion
- 2017: Safest year in commercial aviation
- Second Amendment Supporters Rally in Redding
- New wine offering supports Redding Rodeo