Redding, Calif.—In Redding today the city began accepting proposals for cannabis-related businesses.
Earlier this week the City Council approved the final fee schedule for cannabis-related businesses.
Friday April 20th they began accepting business proposals for ten licenses that they will be issuing as part of a competitive bidding process.
According to the City Manager, it will depend on how long it takes business owners to build.
Redding could see its first retail cannabis store as early as June.
- Redding Accepting Proposals for Cannabis-Related Businesses
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding
- Redding Announces Cannabis Business Approval
- Cannabis Businesses in Redding Take Next Step
- Redding revises cannabis ordinance
- Chico Businesses Attend Cannabis Panel
- City of Redding Releases fee Schedule for Commercial Cannabis Businesses
- Redding City Council Approves fee Schedule for Retail Cannabis Businesses
- Tax rates and responsibilities for cannabis business
- UPDATED: California Cannabis - Open for Business