REDDING, Calif. - Critical Fire Weather conditions will continue in the vicinity of the Carr Fire.
This is a large and dangerous plume dominated fire in which spreading is not driven by the wind, but rather the fire itself.
Very hot and dry conditions will persist through the weekend with locally gusty wind late afternoon and overnight.
Red flag warning now in effect until 8 a.m. PST Monday, PLUME DOMINATED FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR FIRE.
- Red Flag Warning around the 'Carr Fire'
- Red Flag Warning Ahead!
- Red Flag Warning for Critical Fire Danger
- Red Flag Warning Extended, Warm Week Ahead
- Red Flag Warning Tonight Through Sunday
- Pleasant Today, Red Flag Warning Returns Tonight
- Red Flag Warnings increases So Cal fire threat again today
- High Fire Danger Prompts a Red Flag Warning
- Red Flag Warning for critical fire danger ahead
- Critical fire weather prompts Red Flag Warning today