BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - As of Monday, evacuees in red cross shelters are being moved to the Butte County Fairgrounds in Gridley.
The shelter at Bidwell Junior High on North Avenue has already been transferred.
The shelter at Church of the Nazarene on East Avenue will relocate in a couple of days.
The 81 evacuees at the Neighborhood Church in Chico will be moving tomorrow, according to Red Cross Spokesperson Pamela Harris.
"It's a lot easier to take care of people under one roof than sort of scattered," Harris said.
- Red Cross Camp Fire Shelters to Consolidate
- CAMP FIRE: Red Cross Shelters to Consolidate, Oroville FEMA Center Opens
- Red Cross Shelter Future
- Red Cross Shelter Numbers Dwindling
- Paradise schools consolidate after Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Animal Shelters Closing
- Red Cross Shelter Lease to End Jan. 31
- Red Cross offers shelter from Shasta County storm damage
- Redding Nonprofit Helps Camp Fire Victims
- Butte County Public Health Confirms Norovirus in Camp Fire Shelter