RED BLUFF, Calif. - A Red Bluff woman was booked into the Tehama County Jail on homicide charges Tuesday.
Red Bluff police say they responded to a reported stabbing at 5:42 p.m. on Tuesday at a home off Lakeside Drive.
Police say they found a 56-year-old man with a stab wound to his chest.
The man told officers he was stabbed by his girlfriend, Michelle Gonzalez. The man was transported to St. Elizabeth Hospital where police say he succumbed to his injury.
Police say Gonzalez later admitted to stabbing the man during an argument.
Gonzalez was booked into the Tehama County Jail on homicide charges.
- Red Bluff woman arrested, accused of stabbing boyfriend to death
- Redding Police: Woman arrested following stabbing
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Police Are Investigating Death of Red Bluff Woman
- Red Bluff woman reunited with stolen dog
- Red Bluff Woman Arrested for Forgery and Identity Theft
- Redding police arrest stabbing suspect
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Transient arrested in Red Bluff for methamphetamine
- Red Bluff police arrest woman in connection to near-death of toddler