RED BLUFF, Calif. - Dining out is not an option with Governor Newsom's stay-at-home order in effect.
A pizza parlor in Red Bluff is only doing take-out to limit the amount of contact between their employees and customers.
Another pizza parlor owner said he made the change to take-out and delivery only. He is also asking employees to wash their hands thoroughly when handling any deliveries and asking customers to leave payment at the doorstep.
"We're not allowing people in the business, every five to ten minutes we go through and sanitize any surface, any pans that somebody could have touched from the outside," said one business owner.
The two businesses said they are limiting the number of employees working in the kitchen and constantly sanitize and wipe tables and counters to ensure their staff and customer's safety.
"We're having to clean our hands constantly, and having to wipe down everything we use and try to serve people quickly," said one business owner.
Nearly all restaurants in Red Bluff have made the change to take-out or delivery, according to the Red Bluff Chamber of Commerce.
- Red Bluff restaurants move to take-out and delivery only
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Ross will be opening in Red Bluff
- Pioneer Christmas Party in Red Bluff
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Red Bluff PD K9 receives body armor
- Highway 36 Construction in Red Bluff