The Red Bluff Police Department said that a man has been arrested on accusations of sexually assaulting a juvenile for over a decade.
According to Red Bluff Police, detectives began investigating a sexual assault case on Friday that had been reported earlier in the week.
During the investigation, detectives discovered 50-year-old Raymond Cruz of Red Bluff, had been sexually assaulting a juvenile victim for 10 years.
Cruz is charged with:
• Lewd and lascivious acts with child under 14 by force or fear
• Oral copulation with victim under 14 and suspect has a 10 year age difference
• Oral copulation with victim under 16 and suspect is over 21 years of age
• Aggravated sexual assault of a child to commit oral copulation
• False imprisonment
• Assault with intent to commit rape or oral copulation
• Kidnapping for purpose of rape or oral copulation
• Rape by force or fear
• Ongoing sexual abuse of a child
• Endangering child or causing child or permitting child to suffer physical pain
• Mental suffering or injury
Cruz was arrested and booked into the Tehama County Jail on a $3,605,000 bail.