A Red Bluff father was arrested after police say he attacked a teenage boy after a fight between the boy and his daughter.
36-year-old Kenneth McFadyen was arrested just before 8 o'clock Tuesday night.
Police say McFadyen hit a 17-year-old teen boy in the head with an unknown object on the 500 block of Sacramento Avenue after the fight between the teen and McFadyen's daughter.
The teen was transported to St. Elizabeth's hospital where he was treated and released.
McFadyen was booked into the Tehama County Jail on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and parole violation.
- Red Bluff man arrested after he attacked teenage boy
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Three Missing Boys Found in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Transient arrested in Red Bluff for methamphetamine
- Red Bluff Man Arrested For High Speed Chase & DUI
- Red Bluff Man Arrested in Connection to Child Molestation Case
- Missing Red Bluff man found safe
- Man found dead outside Red Bluff business