RED BLUFF, Calif. - A Red Bluff woman is getting prison time for murdering a two-year-old.
A judge sentenced Rachel Henderson to 15 years behind bars.
Prosecutors say she intentionally hit the child's head against a wall and threw him down a flight of stairs on July 18.
The child was taken to St. Elizabeth's Hospital and was later died of the injuries.
Henderson was dating the child's father at the time.
- Red Bluff Woman Sentenced for Murdering 2-Year-Old
- Red Bluff Police Investigate Possible Murder-Suicide
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Police Investigate Possible Murder-Suicide in Red Bluff
- $10K reward offered for info in 2014 murder of Red Bluff woman
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- TCSO: Red Bluff woman attempts to cash stolen check
- Police Are Investigating Death of Red Bluff Woman