RED BLUFF, Calif. - A Red Bluff woman is behind bars on charges of forgery and identity theft.
Police say Brittnie Fonseca tried to cash a stolen check at Bank of America on New Year's Eve.
She was caught Wednesday when police say she tried to use the same check to get a vehicle release form at the Red Bluff Police Department.
- Red Bluff Woman Arrested for Forgery and Identity Theft
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Roseville identity theft manhunt
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Red Bluff woman reunited with stolen dog
- Red Bluff woman arrested, accused of stabbing boyfriend to death
- Transient arrested in Red Bluff for methamphetamine
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Announcing the Redding Identity Project
- Sacramento woman facing elder abuse, identity theft charges