RED BLUFF, Calif. - A 25 year old woman is behind bars after being charged with homicide and child abuse.
Red Bluff Police arrested Rachel Henderson Wednesday night after they were told by personnel at St. Elizabeth's Hospital that the child was deceased.
Police were responding to a report of a two year old boy who had allegedly fallen down stairs and was not breathing.
Investigators interviewed, then arrested Henderson. Her charges are homicide and felony child abuse. Her bail is just over one million dollars.
We do not know her relationship to the toddler, whose name is not being released.
- Red Bluff Toddler Dies After Allegedly Falling Down Stairs: Woman Arrested
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- TCSO: Red Bluff woman attempts to cash stolen check
- Police Are Investigating Death of Red Bluff Woman
- Red Bluff man arrested after he attacked teenage boy
- Residents Step in to Help Red Bluff Police with Arrest
- Officers Arrest Arson Suspect Behind Raley's in Red Bluff