RED BLUFF, Calif - Hairlines Salon and Beauty Supplies has been a household name in Red Bluff for nearly four decades.
On Saturday, the business celebrated its grand re-opening as a new owner took over the legacy.
“It’s a big responsibility. I feel that but I know we are going to do a great job at it,” said owner Brenda Russell.
Hairlines salon first opened in 1981, but after the first owner was tragically killed in a plane crash many believed that was the end of the store.
However, thanks to dedicated stylists, customers, and beauty enthusiasts the salon and beauty supplies business continues to thrive.
“To see kind of the facelift so to speak and the fresh paint and just the excitement,” said Red Bluff Chamber of Commerce CEO, Dave Gowan.
Customers Action News Now spoke with say this business isn’t just a salon, it’s a family Red Bluff residents know and love.
“Yeah I mean look how many people come that’s a testament to Brenda. I think being a very personable lady,” said Richard Zimmer.
“She loves us all individually she loves us all as a family and she makes sure you feel that when you walk in her it’s a family environment,” said Tammie Delms.
- Red Bluff Salon Continues Long Legacy
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Funeral Being Held in Red Bluff For Late Redding Fire Chief Gerry Gray
- Ross will be opening in Red Bluff
- Pioneer Christmas Party in Red Bluff
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Red Bluff PD K9 receives body armor