Photo Gallery 2 Images
Red Bluff, Calif.—The Red Bluff Round up was founded in 1921 as an adjunct to the Tehama County Fair.
The Red Bluff Round Up was the first Northern California Rodeo to join the Cowboy’s Turtle Association precursor to the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA).
The Red Bluff Round Up Association moved to its late April place on the schedule in 1926, replacing one in nearby Vina California.
The Red Bluff Round Up is now known as the Americas Largest Three-Day Rodeo.
Since early 2000’s the Round Up has had a unique place in the hearts of rodeo fans with its annual Wild Ride at the end of the rodeo.
It features top roughstock cowboys competing in full costume, being judged not just for their rides but for their look and creativity.
Red Bluff Round Up events are underway at the rodeo grounds.
You can access the daily schedule here.
LOCALS GEAR UP FOR THIS WEEKEND'S RED BLUFF ROUND-UP
- Red Bluff Round UP Underway at the Rodeo Grounds
- Red Bluff Round-Up Competition Preview
- Early morning gun arrest at Redding Rodeo Grounds
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Redding Rodeo Week Kicks off
- Red Bluff Round-Up Offers New Fast Paced Women's Event
- Locals gear up for this weekend's Red Bluff Round-Up
- Clowning Around at the Red Bluff Round-Up
- Red Bluff Rodeo Parade is a longtime family and community tradition
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff