Photo Gallery 2 Images
RED BLUFF, Calif.—Red Bluff Police Department say they received a report of the molestation of an eight year old child by family member.
The investigation led to the arrest to 22 year old Logan Westfall.
Westfall was booked into the Tehama County Jail with a bail set at three million dollars.
Westfall has been charged with several sexual offenses of a minor under the age of 14.
His charges include sex penetration by object, lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years old, sexual acts with a child 10 years old or younger, and sodomy with a child under 10 years old.
His bail is set at $2,100,000.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Red Bluff Police Arrest Man for Sex Crimes with a Minor
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Man Arrested for Alleged Sex Crimes
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Transient arrested in Red Bluff for methamphetamine
- Santos Guzman of Red Bluff Convicted of Sex Crimes Against Children
- Residents Step in to Help Red Bluff Police with Arrest
- Redding hate crime & assault arrest
- Red Bluff Police Investigate Possible Murder-Suicide
- Redding man arrested for alleged 5 counts of unlawful sex with a minor