RED BLUFF, Calif. - Red Bluff police arrested a man suspected of molesting a 10-year-old.
The Red Bluff Police Department received a cross report from Child Protective Services indicating a young girl was possibly sexually assaulted by a family friend over a period time and at several locations in Red Bluff.
Investigators spoke with the victim and her parents and determined that Jesus Arrtiaga Carrasco, 49, of Red Bluff, molested the victim when she was approximately 10 years old.
Carrasco was contacted by investigators on Jan. 2, 2019, and was arrested at his residence.
He was booked into Tehama County Jail with a bail set at $300,000.
- Red Bluff Man Arrested in Connection to Child Molestation Case
- Suspected Washington child molester arrested in Redding
- Arrest Made in Child Molestation Case
- Red Bluff student arrested in connection with school-shooting threat
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Man wanted in connection to 20 cases out of Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Transient arrested in Red Bluff for methamphetamine
- Red Bluff man arrested after he attacked teenage boy