RED BLUFF, Calif. - The Red Bluff Police Department says a 14-year-old was arrested for possessing marijuana and obstructing a police investigation Friday.
According to police, officers got a call just before 1:30 p.m. about a Red Bluff High School student refusing to be searched in regards to campus policy.
When officers arrived they got a hold of the teenager and the juvenile continued to not comply with commands from police, officials said.
The refusal prompted officers to arrest the teenager, and found him with marijuana within his possession, officials said.
The juvenile’s name will not be released since he is under 18 years old.
- Red Bluff High School Student Arrested for Alleged Possession of Marijuana
- Red Bluff student arrested in connection with school-shooting threat
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Man Arrested For High Speed Chase & DUI
- Redding Police: Felon Arrested for Gun Possession
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Police Charge Woman for Suspected False Rape Allegations
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Two Red Bluff students arrested for threatening another student on social media