PARADISE, Calif. - The rain is still coming down in recently burned areas in the North State.
In Paradise, the roads are very slick.
Some businesses that have already opened back up were open this weekend, despite the stormy conditions.
Officials at the Recovery Center in Paradise on Neal Road at Skyway say they are staying open despite the bad weather conditions.
"The rain and wind are pretty bad," said Nic Wozniac, a Recovery Center volunteer. "The weather has definitely moved in and it slowed things down a little bit down today, so it's definitely quieter than normal. But we are here. It's business as usual, helping the residents of Paradise."
The Recovery Center is open to anyone and is located on Neal Road and the Skyway in Paradise.
There is information there, and supplies, for people who are searching through the ash and debris on their burned-out Ridge properties.
- Recovery Center in Paradise Open Despite Rainy Weather
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- FEMA Opens Recovery Center
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Paradise hired new Disaster Recovery Manager
- Paradise presents Community Recovery Plan
- Cool, rainy weather continues!
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Town will open one-stop-shop Building Resiliency Center
- Paradise Town Council talks about disaster recovery
- Paradise hires new Disaster Recovery Manager