CHICO, Calif. - Recology, an employee-owned company, recently donated $100,000 to the Camp Fire Relief Fund at the
Golden Valley Bank Community Foundation.
The check was presented by Dan Shea, General Manager of Recology Butte and Colusa Counties.
"We are proud to be part of this community and the relief efforts for the fire victims," Shea said. "We look forward to helping the Foundation direct this money to where it is needed most."
Recology joined many local companies assisting the Foundation’s Camp Fire fundraising efforts and their contribution pushed the total to over $2 million.
The Foundation and its’ fundraising partners are accepting general contributions for Camp Fire Relief.
Checks can be made payable to GVBCF – Camp Fire and dropped off or mailed to the Bank. Donations can also be accepted through PayPal through the Foundation’s website at www.goldenvalley.bank.
CLICK THIS LINK to see our Camp Fire Donations Page
CLICK THIS LINK to visit our FIRE WATCH section of our website, containing articles including latest information, missing person's information and official re-entry notices.
- Recology Donates $100K for Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Wells Fargo Donates $1.2 Million to Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Lord's Gym Mud Run postponed for Camp Fire relief efforts
- Recology Surprises Gridley Boy With Cancer
- Safeway donates $700,000 to Camp Fire relief funds
- Camp Fire Relief Fund Raises $804,000
- Young musicians take stage in Davis for Camp Fire relief efforts
- Actor Leonardo DiCaprio Supports Carr Fire Relief Efforts