PARADISE, Calif. -Some people are reluctant to start the rebuild process in Paradise, but Action News Now spoke to a woman who is encouraging people to go for it. Integtrity Builders broke ground on Victoria Sinclaire's home on April 25th and now she is expecting to move back within a few weeks.
Victoria took Action News on a tour through her home,"this should be done by the end of the week, our bathroom he is in now will be done, our counter tops, the floor is coming in. It feels like we are on this fast track because now there's the infrastructure is taken care of, it's just making it that final place of home, all the way down to the cabinet handles that are in my car."
After she broke ground she said the process has been moving fast. There have been some small challenges, but she says overall the process is moving fast and she does not want people to be discouraged about rebuilding on the Ridge.
"We are here your neighbors are here your business are coming back, a lot of them are here, and you have a community that wants you home," said Sinclaire.
The town of Paradise has received 152 applications and have 87 applications in plan check.
- Rebuilding progress in Paradise
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Town exceeds rebuild application goal
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Defensible space and rebuilding
- Paradise Town Council Gets Rebuilding Status Update
- Rebuilding Paradise after the Camp Fire
- Rebuilding Paradise: Town Council Member gives update
- Town of Paradise issues first rebuild permit
- Paradise family breaks ground on rebuilding project
- Impacts of new Paradise laws on rebuilders
- Paradise Town Council considers several rebuilding ordinances