PLACER COUNTY, Calif. - The Placer County Probation Department says it is seeing an increase of success cases within its justice system.
The Placer County re-entry program, which is designed to give offenders tools to make positive changes in their lives, appears to be working.
Participants receive job training, face-to-face counseling and multiple re-entry preparation opportunities.
The department says there have been 514 successful graduates and over 600 community service hours on projects throughout the area since the program began.
- Re-Entry Program Brings Success to Placer County Probation Department
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- Placer County Sheriffs Arrest Sex Offender
- Bear Sighting at Placer County Sheriff's Office
- Missing woman found dead in Placer County
- Yellow Fever mosquito discovered in Placer County
- A deputy with the Placer County Sheriffs Department was arrested at a popular Chico bar
- Right-of-Entry Deadline Extended
- Chico Retail Watch Program Reporting Successes