Grab that umbrella, and make sure to give yourself plenty of time to get to where you're going today. Rain and snow showers are ahead for at least the early portion of your Wednesday forecast, and low snow levels could cause issues for drivers in the mountains. Snow levels will be down to around 4000' today, but some areas could see a dusting down to 3500'. Valley areas will have light to moderate rain showers this morning, and will then mostly dry up by this afternoon. Temperatures have dipped into the mid to high 40's in the valley overnight, and into the 20's to 30's in the mountains this morning. Winds will be out of the North to 10mph through the day, and humidity is expected to stay above 60%. The majority of the wet weather should subside by early afternoon. Most of the active weather will wrap up by late afternoon or early evening. Temperatures are projected to climb into the mid to high 50's in the valley this afternoon, and into the mid 30's to mid 40's in the mountains.
Dry and slightly warmer weather is ahead for the remainder of your work week. Temperatures will climb into the mid to high 50's in the valley over the next few afternoons, and will end up in the high 30's to high 40's in the mountains. Conditions will stay dry through Saturday, but another round of active weather will be returning on Sunday. The potential for rain and snow will be ahead from mid day Sunday through early Tuesday. Rain and snow look to be heavier with this next system, and initial estimates are projecting up to 10 inches of snow along pass levels. Mountain travel will likely be impacted again early next week.
- Rain & snow showers ahead for your Wednesday
- Heavy rain and snow ahead for your Wednesday
- Rain Showers Tonight
- Heavy showers & strong winds ahead for your Wednesday
- Heavy showers & gusty South winds ahead for your Wednesday
- Showers & the potential for thunderstorms are ahead for your Wednesday
- Sunshine Tomorrow, Rain Ahead?
- Cooler, with scattered rain and snow showers today
- Heavy rain and snow showers return this week
- More heavy rain & lower snow ahead for Northern California