Rabobank is suspending late and overdraft fees for Camp Fire-impacted customers whose accounts are based at the bank’s Magalia, Paradise and South Chico branches.
Now through Nov. 30, 2018, the bank will waive or refund any late fees for mortgage, consumer and business banking loans, as well as overdraft fees for consumer and business checking accounts.
Bank official said customers also have no-fee access to more than 3,500 network ATMs, many of which are located inside convenience and retail stores across California. Thousands more can be found across the United States.
- RaboBank waives fees for Camp Fire victims
- Butte College to offer free tuition, waiving fees beginning Fall 2018
- Tehama County Animal Care Center is waiving adoption fees for Free Cat Friday Aug. 9
- Camp Fire: Resources for Victims
- California to waive environmental rules for fire season prep
- PG&E offers apology to Camp Fire victims
- Camp Fire: List of identified victims
- Redding Nonprofit Helps Camp Fire Victims
- Shasta County Helps Camp Fire Victims