SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Redding Electric Utility has restored all power to the area of South Creek Church on Monday.
The utility first reported the outage in the area of South Creek Church and Bechelli Lane around 2:30 p.m. on Monday.
Redding Electric Utility was able to restore power after 3 p.m.
- REU restores power to South Creek Church area
- More than 13,000 REU customers without power
- REU: Redding eliminates reconnection fees
- Power Restored to Most South Chico Customers
- 550 REU Customers Still Without Power in Redding
- REU Expands its New Discount Program
- PG&E: Power restoration has begun
- PG&E Restores Power to Most Areas of Butte County
- PG&E Restores Power After Bright Flash South of Red Bluff
- Berry Creek power pole concerns