Photo Gallery 10 Images
LASSEN COUNTY, Calif. - A lightning-caused fire in Lassen County has reached 3,380 acres and has reached 98% containment.
The R-1 fire is about thirteen miles north of Susanville along Horse Lake Road and started around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
No buildings have been burned with both land and aircrews working the fire.
Stay with Action News Now for updates.
- R-1 Ranch fire in Lassen County burns 3,380 acres
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Doyle Fire burns 193 acres, destroys 1 home in Lassen County
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- Lassen National Forest to conduct control burn
- Vegetation Fire Burns 3 Acres in Thermalito
- Lumgrey Fire burns 207 acres, 95% contained
- Fire burns five-acres in Cottonwood
- Crews battling fire in Lassen County
- Dale Fire: 800+ Acres burned in Tehama County