Update 5:00 p.m., August 13, 2019 - CAL Fire said the Lower Fire is now at 100% containment and remains at 46 acres burned.
Update 8:30 a.m., August 13, 2019 - CAL FIRE said the Lower Fire is now at 90% containment and remains at 46 acres burned.
Update 5:45 p.m., August 12, 2019 - CAL FIRE Shasta Trinity Unit said on Twitter the cause of the fire has been determined to be lightning.
The fire has reached 75% containment with 46 acres burned.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif.- Forward progress has been stopped at a fire in Igo. The fire burned 25 acres at Gas Point Road and Lower Gas Point Road in Igo.
The fire was first reported around 1:30 p.m. No structures were threatened.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Lower Fire in Igo reaches 100% containment
- Adams Fire 100 Percent Contained
- Sliger Fire 100 percent contained
- North Fire 100 Percent Contained
- Junes Fire 100 Percent Contained
- Gilbert Fire is 100% contained
- Carr Fire Reaches 100 Percent Containment, Locals Relieved
- Igo Fire Department: "Time to evacuate"
- Stoll Fire, 100% Contained, 268 Acres
- Carr Fire is 100 Percent Contained