ANDERSON, Calif. - A man on probation for possession of meth for sale was arrested on Tuesday after he was found to have been selling meth.
Officers went to Dennis Winters' home to conduct a probation search when no one answered the door. Officers entered the home through an unlocked back door and began their search where they found a half-ounce of meth, packaging materials and a digital scale.
No one was home at the time of the search so Officers left when the search was completed. They then returned an hour-and-a-half later to find Winters, 46, inside where he was detained.
Winters was transported to the Shasta County Jail where he was booked for violating terms of probation and possession of meth for sales.
Winters, of Anderson, currently has additional pending cases for possession of meth for sales and transportation.
- Probation search leads to arrest for possession of meth for sale
- Shasta Lake Probation Search Leads to 6 Arrests
- Four arrested after probation search in Cottonwood
- Two Arrested During Chico Traffic Stop for Meth Possession and Sales
- Man arrested for meth sales in Quincy
- Early morning burglary leads to one man arrested in possession of meth
- Probation search leads to 5 arrests involving stolen items and drugs
- Search warrant leads to 3 arrests
- Chico man arrested with meth, leads deputy on short pursuit
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession