SHASTA LAKE, Calif - Five people in possession of stolen items and drugs have been arrested after deputies conducted a probation search at a Shasta Lake residence.
According to the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to 4404 Vallecito St., in the City of Shasta Lake at about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Deputies said they conducted a probation search for 41-year-old Joshua Sampley, who is currently on probation for receiving stolen property, and officers also said they’ve been to Sampley’s house numerous times for narcotic activity and stolen vehicles.
Once deputies arrived they found five people at the house and one of them even tried to run away from authorities by leaving at the rear of the home, according to SCSO.
After detaining all five suspects authorities found:
• Suspected stolen bicycle
• Ammunition inside Sampley’s bedroom
• Joshua Sampley, 41
• Laurie McDaniel, 28
• Brandon Siders, 28
• Sherrie Gould, 26
• Jesse Sanborn, 27
All five individuals were charged with numerous charges.
- Probation search leads to 5 arrests involving stolen items and drugs
- Shasta Lake Probation Search Leads to 6 Arrests
- Stolen bear spray leads to stolen car, 3 arrested
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest
- Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest and Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- Two Arrested with Drugs and Stolen PG&E Property
- Oroville Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest on Drug Charges
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest