As massive crowds gathered Saturday for the Women's March in downtown Los Angeles, anti-abortion supporters held a “One-Life LA" rally of their own.
The fourth annual “One-Life LA” event kicked off at noon at La Placita Olvera where it ended at the Los Angeles State Historic Park.
Religious leaders, non-profit organizers and anti-abortion supporters spoke at the event.
Organizers of “One-Life LA" describe the event as a celebration of "beauty and dignity of every human life."
According to the “One-Life LA” website, its mission is to unite communities and inspire positive action that promotes the beauty of every human life from conception to natural death.
- Pro-life rally held in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles police officers deliver baby
- Caught on camera: Los Angeles purse snatcher
- Harvey Weinstein statement art in Los Angeles
- Second gun-control rally held in Florida
- Rancho Tehama shooting survivor joins pro-gun rally in Corning
- Los Angeles Zoo euthanizes entire herd of threatened goats
- Los Angeles won't join California's legal pot party Jan. 1
- Los Angeles DA reviewing 2 cases against Harvey Weinstein
- 3 people found dead in Los Angeles County home