Film critic Forrest Hartman made an appearance on Action News Now Mornings to predict the winners of the 90th annual Academy Awards.
• Best Actor: Gary Oldman “Darkest Hour”
• Best Actress: Frances McDormand “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri”
• Best Supporting Actor: Sam Rockwell “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri”
• Best Supporting Actress: Allison Janney “I, Tonya”
• Best Picture: “The Shape of Water”
• Best Director: Guillermo Del Toro
Do you agree with Hartman’s picks?
The 90th annual Academy Awards takes place Sunday at 5 p.m. PST in the Dolby Theater, Los Angeles, CA.
- Predicting winners for the 90th annual 'Oscars'
- 90th Academy Awards
- Oscars winners 2019: See the full list of winners
- 90th Anniversary Celebration planned for Oroville State Theatre
- ICYMI: Almond Board Predicts Record Almond Crop
- Chico Idol winners announced
- Oscars 2019: See who's nominated
- Golden Globes: The winners list
- Ag Experts Predict Record Almond Crop in 2018