CHICO, Calif. - More than 2,000 Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) customers lost power in Chico on Sunday morning at approximately 10:15 a.m. The area of the outage was in the north east Chico area that included residents on East Avenue and along Lindo Avenue.
The black-out only lasted about an hour, according to a PG&E public information spokesperson.
Action News Now heard from one resident who said the power came back on approximately two hours after it went out.
Officials with PG&E say they have not figured out yet what caused the outage.
- Mystery PG&E power outage impacted 2,000 Chico residents
- PG&E Investigates Power Outage in North Chico
- Nearly 2,000 without power in North Chico
- Chico considers a curfew for future PG&E power outages
- Preparing for potential PG&E power outages
- UPDATED: PG&E power outages currently in Corning and Yuba City
- Tehama County: Anger Grows Over PG&E Power Outages
- Paradise & Magalia residents confused by mystery powder
- Power restored to more than 2,000 Live Oak customers
- PG&E begins inspections in power restoration process