Photo Gallery 1 Images
A power outage has left hundreds in the dark in Plumas County.
According to PG&E, the outage is affecting 615 customers on the west shore of Lake Almanor, from the Rocky Point Campground to the community of Lake Almanor West. The outage started around 3 p.m. Thursday, originally affecting more than 1,300 customers.
According to P&E, the outage was caused by a damaged power pole. A PG&E crew is on scene doing repair work. Power is expected to be restored to all affected by 3 p.m. Friday.
- Power outage leaves hundreds in the dark in Plumas County
- Power is Restored After Outage Leaves Hundreds in the Dark in Yuba County
- Power outage affecting hundreds in Lower Paradise
- Hundreds Without Power in Shasta, Tehama Counties
- Dead body identified in Plumas County
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- Fallen tree causes power outage in Redding
- PG&E Investigates Power Outage in North Chico
- Tehama County: Anger Grows Over PG&E Power Outages
- Carr Fire Causes Huge Power Outage at Trinity County: PUD