Photo Gallery 2 Images
UPDATE: 2:58 p.m.
307 customers are with out power in the Butte Meadows, Jonesville area.
PG&E has assigned a crew to assess the outage.
Estimated time of restoration of 5:45 p.m. Thursday evening.
UPDATE 2:00 p.m. - All power is back up for residents between Berry Creek and Lake Oroville in Butte County. PG&E fixed a downed power line to restore electricity to residents.
In south Yuba City there are more than 2,600 customers without power. This includes the Highway 99 corridor.
In southwest Corning 431 customers are without power, including Rolling Hills Casino. A representive of the casino confirmed they are open for business and are running on their back-up generators. PG&E has not yet stated a cause for this outage, but predict the power to be restored by 4:15 today.
As of 11:34 am only 72 customers out of service. All expected to be back up by 1pm.
775 customers out of power in Oroville area (Berry Creek down to the Lake). Field personnel found downed power line. Went out 4am, expected back at 12:35pm
ANDERSON 53 out of power; 6:50am, expect to be fixed by 9:45 AM
978 just south of Marysville, unknown cause. Went out 8am.
UPDATE: 8:15 a.m.
PG&E officials say 269 customers are without power in Grass Valley. In Oroville, 776 customers are still without power.
PG&E officials also say, as of 8:00 a.m., 978 customers are without power near Yuba College in Yuba City.
The outages are confirmed weather related. Not estimated time when power will be restored.
This winter storm is already causing power outages in the North State.
PG&E says, starting at 6:15 a.m. 1,227 customers in Grass Valley are without power. This is in the area of Memorial Park. In Oroville, starting at 3:58 a.m., 776 customers are without power near Lake Oroville. The area impacted by the outage stretches from Forbestown Road to Berry Creek. PG&E has confirmed that the outages are weather related.
Berry Creek Elementary is currently closed due to the power outage.
It's unclear when power will be restored. Stay with Action News Now for the latest developments.
- UPDATED: PG&E power outages currently in Corning and Yuba City
- PG&E Investigates Power Outage in North Chico
- Preparing for potential PG&E power outages
- Tehama County: Anger Grows Over PG&E Power Outages
- Mystery PG&E power outage impacted 2,000 Chico residents
- Chico considers a curfew for future PG&E power outages
- School closures in response to PG&E power outages
- How cities are preparing for power outages
- PG&E: Power restoration has begun
- Power is Restored After Outage Leaves Hundreds in the Dark in Yuba County